30th Anniversary Dinner
The Alliance for Health Policy celebrated it's 30th anniversary in 2022. This year-long celebration culminated with a 30th Anniversary Gala at the National Portrait Gallery in downtown Washington, DC. Taking a moment to celebrate the organization's accomplishments over the past three decades, we brought together the health policy community for an evening of reconnection and inspiration. We recognized our steadfast partners and honored the countless individuals who have shared in the Alliance journey.
As senior communications and marketing manager, I was responsible for strategizing marketing and sponsor solicitation activities, planning and execution of the live program, production of the printed program, and the design of all onsite digital and print signage.
Branding & Marketing
The theming for the Anniversary Dinner was inspired by the beautiful event space in downtown Washington, DC and was carried through to the website, email, and social. Solicitation emails generated two cold-leads which sponsored at the $10,000 level. Drip social media posts generated excitement and list-serv sign-ups.
Led production of the Alliance's first-ever promotional video celebrating the anniversary and the organization's unique value proposition. Project management included story mapping, speaker coaching, script writing, and facilitation of editing and production with videographer.
Managed full production of the evening's 40-page printed program;
- Established program outline and prioritized content inclusion
- Drafted all program content, including Board welcome, live program overview, speaker bios, etc.
- Coordinated inclusion of sponsor logos and 24 advertisements
- Managed design and printing process with external vendors
Conceptualized the evening's live program using a narrative story-arc showcasing past, present, and future voices while celebrating especially meaningful moments in the organization's rich history. The interactive, hybrid program featured speakers from within the health policy audience who symbolically represented the diverse, multi-generational makeup of our community and underscored the Alliance’s unique and trusted role.
- Coordinated speaker management, including VIPs, and handled all prep calls, queue cards, etc.
- Collaborated with onsite AV team and event planners to execute onstage video and audio
- Wrote speeches for key executives, including the Board chair, vice-chair, and president
- Designed motion-graphics for LED screens